So at long last the Congress conspiracy for the Islamization of Indian elections has come out in the open! This dangerous development, however, is not sudden.
The well known twist in AAP’s wonky political plot and its courageous exposure by Aamna Shahwani, a Pakistani journalist, in her explosive column published in The Afghanistan Times on March 4, 2014, brought out the contours of an unholy nexus between spies of two foreign agencies to turn India into a banana republic.
The mind-boggling dimensions of the Ford Foundation pumping millions of dollars to support an anti-national political party, and the alleged ‘straw funding’ and open support to Kejriwal by =the ISI of Pakistan woke up the comatose Hindu electorate from deep slumber. The sinister conspiracy came unstuck as part the war of a thousand cuts launched against the ‘so-called Hindu India’. But Aamna Shahwani’s revelations did not surprise the astute strategic analysts having their ears attuned to the tectonic tremors underground.
In retrospect it appears that the subtle strategy for Islamizing the Indian elections was being planned by Dr. Manmohan Singh and his cohorts since 2005. He made use of the time-tested grievance politics practiced by radical Muslims by appointing the Sachar Committee to look into the socio-economic and educational status of the Muslim community. This extraordinary decision was taken by our feckless Prime Minister in gross violation of the Indian Constitution. The notification of appointment of a High-Level Committee under Justice Sachar came in March, 2005 in response to a plea made by a delegation of 26 Muslim activists including three Ministers of the ruling political coterie.
It heralded the first major step towards the Islamization of Indian elections. The delegation claimed that in India Muslims were the most deprived community owing to which there was need for appointment of a High Level Committee for recommending a host of concessions for improving their all round conditions. The truth was that according to the data available in the public domain, the Muslim community was already way ahead of the majority community in at least four internationally recognized human development indices.
The second stealth step towards the Islamization of our electoral polity was an announcement made by the Prime Minister in June, 2006 when he launched a 15 Points Programme for ‘exclusive’ fast-paced advancement of Muslims and four other minorities including the Christians, the Buddhists, the Parsis and the Sikhs. The most remarkable feature of the Prime Minister’s 15-Points Programme was that no poorest of the poor Hindu child could be entitled to any scholarship or financial benefit of P.M.’s tailor-made schemes for the “exclusive development” of five minority communities even though the Christians, the Buddhists and the Parsis were miles ahead of nearly 34 crore poorest Hindus living below the poverty line. This hideous attempt to befool the gullible Hindu leaders and the saints and seers of the majority community was done in a deceptive manner in the guise of ‘inclusive development’ – a bogus balloon floated to rob the ignorant Hindu masses of their rightful share in 20 million scholarships and cheaper loans totaling several lakh crore rupees in pursuit of consolidating a vote bank of Muslims and Christians for the next general election due in 2014.
The most abhorrent aspect of the strategy was that the P.M. deliberately ignored the fact that according to the data available in public domain the Christians and other three minorities were miles ahead of the majority community, namely the Hindus, in all human development indices.
The third step taken by the Prime Minister was the pronouncedly communal policy statement made on December 9, 2006 (surprisingly on Sonia Gandhi’s birthday) that Muslims and the minorities will have the first claim on India’s resources. The grossly discriminatory statement was made in wanton violation of the oath of office taken by Dr. Manmohan Singh which binds the P.M. to discharge his duties “without fear or favour, affection or ill will towards anyone.
The mystery surrounding the “Muslims First” announcement on the birthday of the UPA Chairperson was rumoured to have been made by Dr. Manmohan Singh on the suggestion of Ahmed Patel, the Political Adviser to Sonia Gandhi. No wonder the policy statement sent a wave of jubilation among Muslims. According to retired officer of Intelligence Bureau who died three years ago, there were even subdued celebrations in certain communal establishments and localities.
More importantly, the policy statement clearly showed P.M.’s special affection for the Muslims. At the same time it depicted his pronounced ill-will towards the unwashed daughters and sons of the pariahed poor Hindus, trapped in the terminally ill rural sector. This historic, communally-loaded policy statement of Dr. Manmohan Singh was yet another important step forward towards the Islamization of India’s electoral scene.
The fourth step for Islamizing the electoral scene by adding communal poison to political discourse was taken by Rahul Gandhi, the heir apparent of the now decimated Congress party. On July 20, 2009, he told the US envoy, Timothy Roemer, that he considered the Hindu radical groups far more dangerous than the Lashkar-e-Tayeba terrorists being supported by some local Muslims. According to The Hindu, this remark of Rahul Gandhi against the majority community was leaked in a cable by the Wikileaks. [Source: www.the hindu.com/news/national/rahul-told-us of threats-from-radical-hindu groups/] . The Guardian’s telegraphic headline was, “the Ambassador warned that Hindu radical groups may pose bigger threat than LeT in India.” [Ibid]
The fifth divisive step taken to Islamize the Indian elections was the implementation of the Sachar Committee’s fudged recommendations over a period of six years from 2008 onwards. The monumental shower of 20 million scholarships and concessional loans totaling several lakh crore rupees was announced with a drumbeat in a press release on May 29, 2012, by Salman Khurshid who was Minister for Minorities Affairs at that time. According to knowledgable sources, anything between 12 lakh crore to 15 lakh crore rupees of tax payers’ money was spent during a span of 6 years to create a vote-bank of Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, etc.
No wonder during the same six years, the armed forces faced an acute shortage of funds. Unfortunately, no politician, no religious guru, no columnist, nor any truthful media analyst had the moral courage to raise this important aspect of the deliberate denial of funds to defence services and expending around 15 lakh crore rupees for building a vote-bank of minority communities by robbing the daughters and sons of several crore poorest Hindus, living below the poverty line.
The dangerous journey towards Islamization of Indian elections was given a massive fillip during the 2012 elections of Uttar Pradesh Assembly in 2012 which saw the ugly spectacle of massive competitive bidding for Muslim votes by promising higher and higher percentages of reservations for them by Rahul Gandhi and Salman Khurshid of the Congress party and by Mulayam Singh Yadav and his starry-eyed son, Akhilesh Yadav, of the Samajwadi party.
On December 15, 2011, Rahul Gandhi publicly announced in a pre-election meeting at Badaun (U.P.) that the central government would soon grant reservations for Muslims in government jobs.
On January 9, 2012, Salman Khurshid, the Minister for Minority Affairs, announced at an election rally that if the Congress Party won, the sub-quota for Muslims will be increased to 9 percent.
Shortly thereafter, raising another competitive communal auction bid for Muslim votes, Mulayam Singh Yadav announced that if voted to power, his party would raise the Muslim quota in government jobs to 18 percent.
The seeds of this unedifying political spectacle of competitive public auction of Muslim votes for showering 20 million scholarships on Muslims and promises of communal reservations even in the corporate sector, debated inanely for weeks on 24/7 television channels for two years, and more importantly during the current 2014 general elections had been sown by Justice Sachar in his report reeking of suppressio veri, suggestio falsi.
The recent tsunami of Hindu angst should open the eyes of our pronouncedly pro-Islamist political lobby working overtime to annihilate the Hindu identity of India. The time has come for them to remember the famous saying, “Beware of the fury of a patient man”.
No wonder the tide of Hindu anger has decimated the Indian National Congress.
Some Sensitive Questions which the Secularist coterie must answer
- How is it that the birthdays of Prophet Muhammed and Jesus Christ have been declared ‘public holidays’, while those of Ram and Krishna are treated as Restricted Holidays by the Indian government ?
- Why was the number of government holidays on Hindu festivals, cut down unjustly by the ruling political dispensation, but not a single holiday of any Muslim or Christian festival was deleted ? Was it done under instructions of the hidden hand close to 10 Janpath ? Is it not an example of blatant discrimination based on religion?
- Why were the coins bearing an imprint of of Mata Vaishno Devi abruptly withdrawn by the UPA government? Is it a fact that this step was taken to placate some fundamentalist Maulanas?
- Why no bicycle has been provided to the school-going daughters of the pariahed, poor Hindus while the daughters of Muslims, Christians and other minorities studying in classes 9th to 11th have been provided free cycles? A sum of Rs. 4.5 crores was earmarked in the budget for the year 2012 for providing cycles to the daughters of Muslims and four minorities. Will this discriminatory denial of bicycles to the lakhs of schoolgoing Hindu girls not sow seeds of future hostility between different communities – some super-privileged, others downgraded and denigrated by the fundamentalist forces? Was it done at the instance of the communally contrived National Advisory Council, or under instructions of the infamous Political Adviser ?
- What was the justification for appointing a Muslim IPS officer as Director, Intelligence Bureau, after overlooking the seniority and merit of four Hindu officers? While welcoming this development, Jason Burke wrote on November 26, 2012, in his column in The Guardian, “The I.B. chief is likely to be consulted by Congress party strategists as national polls scheduled for 2014 approach. Yet this caustic comment did not lead to any soul searching among India’s partisan politicians, nor amidst India’s media commentariat.
- Could this appointment of Director, Intelligence Bureau, be made without the Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde making it a brazenly pro-Muslim venture?
- How is it that a painting of the iconic “Samudra Manthan” representing the millennia old Hindu identity of India be displayed at Bangkok International airport, but not any Indian airport? Can’t the retinue of the self styled secular intellectuals comprehend the stark contrast caused by their hostility to any Hindu symbolism? Does this travesty of truth not hurt the sentiments of India’ majority community?
I have quite a few more questions for seeking frank answers from our communally-coloured secular lobby. But I will prefer to do it later on because of lack of space.